It takes all of us; even the smallest donation matters.
Your monthly donations fund our work to build a better democracy, a better Canada, and a better world for all.
Spend $2.50/month on democracy!
Sustaining donors are essential to fund the work of the Saanich-Gulf Islands Green Party Electoral District Association (EDA)
- Our Web Site promotes Green values, activities and events
- Our Twitter and Facebook presence amplifies Elizabeth's message
- Our Weekly Good Sunday Morning newsletter explores Green ideas
- Our presence at community events encourages volunteer engagement in Canadian democracy
- Our support for community events and campaigns helps build a better world
- Our example inspires other Green EDAs across the country to thrive and elect more Green MPs
Help the federal government fund our kind of politics
You make the difference!
For the cost of a cup of coffee you can help us:
- Support Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada and MP for Saanich-Gulf Islands
- Amplify Elizabeth's vision for a better Canada and a stronger democracy
- Coordinate the engagement of the many dedicated volunteers as they aspire to build a better world for us all
- Facilitate civic engagement through events, campaigns and canvassing
- Champion a new economy that embraces a sustainable future
As a Sustaining Donor you receive:
A chance to win a personal meeting with Elizabeth
A special year end update with your tax receipt
Two electronic reports each year on how your money is helping
Special group recognition at events
An exemption from local Saanich-Gulf Islands (SGI) fundraising drives if your donation is $20 or more per month
"If our effort to build a better democracy and fight climate change is worth the cost of a cup of coffee per month to you, please become a 'Sustaining Donor' today."
Michael Strumberger, CEO of our SGI EDA
To learn more about donating to the Green Party of Canada national effort or becoming a member click here.