We're counting down to a very special event.
On June 8th, 2019, Elizabeth May celebrates her birthday—at a big party on Salt Spring Island!
The greatest gift we can give her this year is a knock-out election win!
And contributions from supporters like you will be key to our success.
Shhhhh! Elizabeth doesn't know about this. The plan is to surprise her on the big day with a huge boost to her campaign funds.
Why we're raising money:
Our goal for this pledge drive is to raise $8,000
This will allow her local re-election campaign team to:
- Hire key volunteer support staff, so important to organizing a huge volunteer effort
- Rent a Salt Spring Campaign office starting this summer
- Produce a professional short video celebrating Elizabeth's commitment to saving the world—you know it's gonna go viral!
How it works:
- You and many others make a pledge to donate using the form on this page
- Then on the big day, the 'bomb goes off' and contributions rush in (code for: a member of our team will reach out to you and help you complete the transaction)
Please spread the word by sharing this page—every bit helps.
P.S. The federal EDA donation limit for 2019 is $1,600 and if you pay federal income tax you will receive a rebate for as much as 75% of your donation. If you think you are approaching that limit, please email us or call 778-351-3335 and we will be happy to confirm how much you've donated to the SGI EDA this year.