"Democracy is too important to be left to politicians."
Elizabeth May, MP for Saanich-Gulf Islands
There are many ways to engage and help the Greens, help Canada, and help the world.
You can start with something easy, like signing up for updates from the SGI Greens, or meeting others at a SGI Greens event. Or you can "plunge in" and volunteer some time, donate some money, and show your commitment with a lawn sign:
- Sign up to follow what the Saanich-Gulf Islands Greens and Elizabeth May are doing.
- Share with your friends. Talk to them about the issues that Greens are addressing.
- Give us your comments: all constructive ideas, feedback and support is greatly appreciated.
- Attend a Green event and meet people that are keen to build a better future.
- Speak out! Tell your truth to power by sending messages by letter, phone, Twitter or Facebook.
Volunteer some time, skills and energy to help re-elect Elizabeth May.
(There are many opportunities to apply different skills and interests.)
- Donate to pay for signs, office spaces and other essentials of running an election campaign.
- Reserve a sign for the 2019 election campaign, and we will put one on your property when the election is called.
- Pledge your vote. You will feel better and encourage the many Greens that are working to make Canada a better place.
Thank you for your interest and support. Any contribution is appreciated!